19 January 2010

state of osmosis.



I am not doing my Weimar Republic essay yet. It is 1:31 AM. It's due Wednesday...whatevs.

I have my Shakespeare open beside me, glaring at me with olde British crazed eyes.

eBay is open with my quest for scarves scarves scarves and a handbag.

I feel sleep coming, but no, no no! I know I will stay up for at least another 30 minutes.

as one would figure it, I am already growing weary in this month. It isn't that I'm not excited for some things (like fashion week!), but overall it seems as if my energy is already waning and I still have...so much longer to go. Then again, this is week two! Two more months and a new term begins...This one is already so much better than before, then again, last term was the pits. This term just has so much more WORK. And homework sucks.

I am still filling out things for Study Abroad. I hope everything goes well and I ultimately end up making the right decision!

OH WELL. Life goes on, and great things are happening.

Homme fashion week started in Milan this week... I am liking what I am seeing so far. I love the silhouettes, the colors, the fabrics (minus the strange drappery and VELVET.) and I even had a few surprises!

Hello Eddie Klint. The fashion world missed you.


2 comments:

  1. Well I hope things get better for you. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel free to bug me if you want to distract yourself.

    Oh this is Austin

    ReplyDelete