26 January 2010

little known facts, take one



1. I have an entirely irrational fear that every time I kill/maim/smite a spider, it dies and the spirit tells it's psycho creepy spider brethren that I have done it harm and that they are collectively creating a spider army that is solely for my destruction. The worst part? I wish I was kidding.

2. I hold intense grudges but I don't get angry, like truly pissed off, often. In fact, I don't remember the last time I yelled at someone. I'm more of a...let it boil and froth around until I explode kind of person, probably.

3. When I was a child there were three jobs that really captured my heart. One: a florist, because I loved flowers. Two: a sheep herder, because they are just so gosh darn adorable. Three: a female James Bond, because I am that fucking badass. That, and I secretly want to run around in either a suit:

or a femme fetale dress:

kicking ass, and having a huge excuse to just feel so cool. And maybe get to live out my strange James Bond fetish/fantasy. Who knows.

4. I have a teeny tiny secret desire to be one day asked to be a model by a legit agency. Whether or not I'd take it is completely unknown, but for my ego it'd be amazing and it'd make me feel like I had one-upped a girl in high school who thought I'd be prettier if I wore tons of makeup.

5. I spend a lot of time in the shower thinking about the homework I didn't do and how I should have done it.

6. I kind of regret the person I was in high school due to the massive cases of mistaken and every changing identity I had due to my inability to be comfortable in my own skin.

7. I still love the Washington Redskins, despite how embarrassing they are, and yes, when you talk shit about them I will get angry. Usually, if I ignore you after said comment or something similar, there is a reason.

8. I played WoW. I miss it.

9. I'm addicted to flash games but am often too nervous to play first person shooter games because I know I'll get addicted and frustrated and cuss way too much for someone who is trying to at least have a little class. lol.

Peace. I'm going to go to the mini-gym here in Ducks.

2 comments:

  1. DUDE I THINK SPIDERS WILL DO THAT TO ME TOO WTF. we talk to each other too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTF REALLY. AHHHH. we need to stop talking to each other.

    ReplyDelete